Badham Farm, St Keyne, Looe, Cornwall PL14 4RW
Amenities at Badham Farm
Badham Farm offers self catering accommodation set in woodland in the Looe Valley with grounds of 10 acres bordered by a small stream.
There is a well stocked coarse fishing lake for those interested in the sport.
If you are not a fisherman, you can just relax and watch the fish and many varieties of birds including buzzards, herons, kingfishers, wild ducks, wrens, jays, blue tits, finches and many kinds of dragon flies.
Spa and Gym
Our Spa and Gym are available for use by our guests. We have a range of cardio-vascular equipment for use, and also a Jacuzzi.The facilities are available for our guests to use in privacy and can be booked for sessions of 90 minutes at a time.
Indoor Leisure Facilities include:
- Large Games Room with pool table and darts, table tennis room, children's room with books, games and toys
- Separate Bar with bar billiards open every evening
Outdoor Leisure Facilities include:
- Full size hard tennis court
- Putting Green
- Badminton Court
- Fishing Lake - permits required.
- Woodland walks
- Barbecue - Gas barbecues supplied, £5 for gas bottle.
- Picnic Area
- Children's Play Area
- Animal and Bird Paddock
Looe Valley Branch Line
A railcar service operates between Liskeard and Looe and stops on request at Causeland Halt which is adjacent to the grounds of Badham Farm.