Badham Farm, St Keyne, Looe, Cornwall PL14 4RW
The Stable, Sleeps 6
A lovely 'upside down house' where the bedrooms are on the lower ground floor and the living accommodation upstairs.
This lovely self catering holiday cottage is full of character with lots of exposed beams dating from the 16th Century.
The front door opens into a large kitchen and an open doorway opens into the sitting/dining room. Downstairs are 2 bedrooms and the bathroom.
- Large modern kitchen with dishwasher, microwave etc
- Separate WC upstairs
- Dining/sitting room with exposed oak beams, TV, video, DVD and stereo and lovely views into the valley
- Bedroom 1 with double bed and built-in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2, family room, with double bed and bunk beds
- Luxury bathroom with bath, power shower and WC
- Door to large patio with garden furniture and lawned garden
- Full electric central heating
This spacious holiday home is ideal for the larger family or for holidaymakers wishing to share.
The views from the house and garden are wonderful and the surroundings are a birdwatcher's delight with so many different species to watch.